Mike's Official Contest Rules
1. All winners of MikeFM must be at least 18 years of age with valid identification. **There maybe some contesting where the minimum age will be raised to 21. Individual contest rules can be found at www.1017mikefm.com.
2. All contest winners will have a 30-day waiting period before they are eligible to win another prize on MikeFM.
3. All cash prizes must be picked up at the studios of MikeFM, 600 West Cavanaugh, Lansing, MI 48910, by the contest winner. Winners must present a picture ID and Social Security card for verification of number. Cash prizes can be picked up beginning the following Friday of the week in which you won.
4. All winners must present valid picture ID to claim their prize.
5. If a winner requests we mail them their prize (excluding cash and any other prize deemed to be “like money” or requires a signature), MikeFM is not responsible for lost or stolen items, and prizes will not be replaced.
6. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am through 5:00pm
7. Winners will have 30 days to claim their prize. After that time, the prize will be forfeited.
8. Prizes are non-transferable.
9. Winner is subject to any and all taxes as per the Internal Revenue Service.
10. No employees of Macdonald Broadcasting Company & participating sponsor(s) may win prizes.
11. No family members or household(s) related to any employee of Macdonald Broadcasting Company or participating sponsor(s) may win prizes.
12. No competing media station(s) employee nor related family member or household may win prizes.
13. Any winner found to be misrepresenting themselves or passing along false information will be subject to a one year ban on contesting winning and forfeiture of prize.
It is our hope that these rules will clear up any possible confusion, allow everyone the same opportunity to win and have more fun.
(Powerball Jackpot Rules)