MACDONALD BROADCASTING COMPANY
SALES REPRESENTATIVE WANTED!
- Calling on business owners, key decision makers, advertising agency principles, media buyers, promoters and event marketers; this includes established businesses and new businesses that you target
- Through a consultant approach, you will uncover customer wants, needs and dreams to build effective solutions to help them achieve their expressed goals and objectives
- Staying on top of local and industry trends utilizing supplied resources
- Keeping timely and accurate notes on client interaction via our CRM tool
- Create ad campaigns with the support of fulltime copywriters and promotional assistance
Our top performers:
- Are organized individuals who are naturally out-going
- Possess a natural talent to communicate with people from all walks of life
- have a strong drive to win
- bring a “can-do” attitude to work every day.
- thrive on a fast paced sales environment that rewards it's top performers with bonuses and public recognition.
- know the importance of customer service and go the extra mile for their customers.
- appreciate and understand business, especially small, entrepreneurial companies.
Most importantly our top performers are great listeners, curious, self-motivated and accomplished.
Job Type: Full-time
Send resume to email@example.com.
MacDonald Broadcasting Company is an equal opportunity employer.
MacDonald Broadcasting Company is a locally owned radio broadcaster operating eight radio stations in the Lansing and Saginaw, MI markets. We have been providing
businesses throughout Mid-Michigan with effective on-air, on-site and on-line radio advertising solutions for over 50 years.
Our Lansing Stations include WHZZ 101.7 FM (Adult Hits), WILS 1320 AM (News Talk), WQHH 96.5 FM (Urban) and WXLA 1180 AM (Adult Standards). Our Saginaw line-up includes WKCQ 98.1 FM (Country), WSAG 104.1 FM (Soft Rock), WMJO 97.3 FM (Adult Hits) and WSAM 1400 AM (Soft Rock).