101.7 MIKE FM FACEBOOK POWERBALL JACKPOT CONTEST RULES:
All standard MIKE FM rules apply...
1) Listeners on the 101.7 MIKE FM Facebook page will be given the option to SHARE the photo of the Powerball Jackpot ticket in order to be in the running to win. Listeners Facebook profile must be public, or else the management of the 101.7 MIKE FM page will not be able to see their entry, and therefor, will automatically be ineligible to win.
2) If the ticket shown on the 101.7 MIKE FM Facebook page is the winning ticket of the Powerball Jackpot Lottery, Mike FM judges will then pick one winner at random from everyone who shared the picture. All eligible names will be printed and put into a blind drawing done by a staff member of MacDonald Broadcasting Company-Lansing. The name drawn will be the winner.
3) The winner will be notified via Facebook from a representative of 101.7 MIKE FM if they are the winner, and then they will be announced as the winner on the 101.7 MIKE FM Facebook page. The winner then has 30 days to claim their prize. If the winnner does not claim their prize within 30 days of the announcement, they will forfeit their prize, and MacDonald Broadcasting Company-Lansing will then do another drawing.
4) If the Powerball Jackpot lottery ticket is the winning ticket that is shown on the 101.7 MIKE FM Facebook page, the Facebook winner that MacDonald Broadcasting Company-Lansing will choose, will receive half of the prize amount of the jackpot won. (i.e. Jackpot amount = $500 Million, winner would receive $250 Million)
5) Prize is non transferable. Prize will be awarded in a form of a check.
6) The winner must be a resident of the state of Michigan, or else they are ineligible to qualify.
7) Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes that apply to the amount of money they win.
8) Check will be issued to winner upon MacDonald Broadcasting's receipt of funds from the Powerball lottery