MACDONALD BROADCASTING COMPANY
SALES REPRESENTATIVE WANTED!
- Calling on business owners, key decision makers, advertising agency principles, media buyers, promoters and event marketers; this includes established businesses and new businesses that you target
- Through a consultant approach, you will uncover customer wants, needs and dreams to build effective solutions to help them achieve their expressed goals and objectives
- Staying on top of local and industry trends utilizing supplied resources
- Keeping timely and accurate notes on client interaction via our CRM tool
- Create ad campaigns with the support of fulltime copywriters and promotional assistance
Our top performers:
- Are organized individuals who are naturally out-going
- Possess a natural talent to communicate with people from all walks of life
- have a strong drive to win
- bring a “can-do” attitude to work every day.
- thrive on a fast paced sales environment that rewards it's top performers with bonuses and public recognition.
- know the importance of customer service and go the extra mile for their customers.
- appreciate and understand business, especially small, entrepreneurial companies.
Most importantly our top performers are great listeners, curious, self-motivated and accomplished.
Job Type: Full-time
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MacDonald Broadcasting Company is an equal opportunity employer.
MacDonald Broadcasting Company is a locally owned radio broadcaster operating eight radio stations in the Lansing and Saginaw, MI markets. We have been providing
businesses throughout Mid-Michigan with effective on-air, on-site and on-line radio advertising solutions for over 50 years.
Our Lansing Stations include WHZZ 101.7 FM (Adult Hits), WILS 1320 AM (News Talk), WQHH 96.5 FM (Urban) and WXLA 1180 AM - 93.3 FM (Light Adult Contemporary). Our Saginaw line-up includes WKCQ 98.1 FM (Country), WSAG 104.1 FM (Soft Rock), WMJO 97.3 FM (Adult Hits) and WSAM 1400 AM (Soft Rock).